Stay tuned for future openings during recruitment season (fall) or new openings available during the academic year.
“WHAT TO DO NOW?”
(1) Fill out the student application (scroll down to DOWNLOAD forms or APPLY ONLINE), and…
(2) Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. At least 1 letter should be from a science/math/tech teacher. Preferably, both letters are from teachers. Other adults that can recommend (maximum 1) include community program leaders or close family friend.
Four ways in which you can turn in your application:
- Bring to your school office
- Email application and letters of recommendations to Apply@rise-high.org
- Mail to P. O. Box 4213, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Apply online. (Drafts cannot be saved. We recommend that you work on a draft first and then fill out the online form.)
Selected students must attend a student/parent orientation to make sure that we are all on board, and important signatures and information are collected to start the fun and learning!