We are currently RECRUITING for the following:
- 2 openings for current 7th Grade Cohort participating in the Fall 2018 –> APPLY NOW. SPOTS WILL BE FILLED UP AS CANDIDATES ARE IDENTIFIED & CONFIRMED. Full applications must be submitted to be considered.
- 20 openings for the NEW 6th Grade Cohort that will start in the Spring 2019 –> DEADLINE: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
“WHAT TO DO NOW?”
(1) Fill out the student application (scroll down to DOWNLOAD forms or APPLY ONLINE), and…
(2) Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. At least 1 letter should be from a science/math/tech teacher. Preferably, both letters are from teachers. Other adults that can recommend (maximum 1) include community program leaders or close family friend.
Four ways in which you can turn in your application:
- Bring to your school office
- Email application and letters of recommendations to Apply@rise-high.org
- Mail to P. O. Box 4213, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Apply online. (Drafts cannot be saved. We recommend that you work on a draft first and then fill out the online form.)
Once reviewed, if contacted, attend a personal interview to get to know you better!
Selected students must attend mandatory student/legal guardian orientation to make sure that we are all on board, and important signatures and information are collected to start the fun and learning!