Spots available for the upcoming Fall 2022 session. Apply NOW! Our Fall 2022 starts in September. Specific date will be updated.
- Up to four (4) spots for 9th graders
- Up to two (2) spots for 10th graders
- Up to five (5) spots for 11th grade
Twenty (20) Spots are available for 8th graders in the Spring Session, expected to start in January 2023.
Deadline: August 1st for Fall Session applicants, December 1st for new 8th graders applying for the Spring Session. Late applications will be considered for any available spots.
“WHAT TO DO NOW?”
(1) Fill out the student application (scroll down to DOWNLOAD forms or APPLY ONLINE), and…
(2) Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. At least 1 letter should be from a science/math/tech teacher. Preferably, both letters are from teachers. Other adults that can recommend (maximum 1) include community program leaders or close family friend.
Three ways in which you can turn in your application:
- Email application and letters of recommendations to RiseHigh@clarkson.edu
- Mail to Rise High @ Clarkson, 80 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY 12308
- Apply online. (Drafts cannot be saved. We recommend that you work on a draft first and then fill out the online form.)
Selected students must attend a student/parent orientation to make sure that we are all on board, and important signatures and information are collected to start the fun and learning!